Cooperative store 1935

Picture of Cooperative store 1935
view full size

The Aberdare & District cooperative Society store mid 1930, this is the second coop store built in the village, this store was part of a larger complex of Butter and cream production that went on under this shop, a full scale slaughterhouse and butchers shop, boots shoes millinery departs, the first coop store was built by the Cwmbach Cooperative Society....Aug 2012 Chris the present owner is having renovation work done that has exposed the word "Provisions" pic to come..

Tags: 1930s